PDA

View Full Version : completed task synced to ipod touch as 0% complete

lakeside
11-12-2011, 12:58 PM
I was able to sync completed tasks from Palm Desktop to ipod touch. This is how I did it - first select device as andriod; then select "transfer completed records" in Advance Settings; finally select device as apple device. There is NO "transfer completed records" option if device is selected as apple device. Even though the completed tasks were synced to ipodtouch, the completeness became 0%. My sync method, software and hardware versions are as below.

CompanionLink 5.0 for Palm Desktop Build 5004
Deja office ver 1.2.8
Palm Desktop ver 4.2
ipod touch ver 4.2.1
sync method: local wifi sync

Please fix the bug. Thanks.

Thomas
11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
I was able to sync completed tasks from Palm Desktop to ipod touch. This is how I did it - first select device as andriod; then select "transfer completed records" in Advance Settings; finally select device as apple device. There is NO "transfer completed records" option if device is selected as apple device. Even though the completed tasks were synced to ipodtouch, the completeness became 0%. My sync method, software and hardware versions are as below.

CompanionLink 5.0 for Palm Desktop Build 5004
Deja office ver 1.2.8
Palm Desktop ver 4.2
ipod touch ver 4.2.1
sync method: local wifi sync

Please fix the bug. Thanks.

Hello Lakeside,
The next build release of CompanionLink 5.0 will include the option in the advanced settings to Sync Completed Records.
I hope this helps.

lakeside
11-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks Thomas and the entire development team! CompanionLink is the best synchronization product I have seen. Dejaoffice combined with CompanionLink is the only way i can sync palm data to ipod nearly flawlessly. Palm is phasing out (what a pity). I have been searching for a solution to sync data from palm to ipod for a year and half.