PDA

View Full Version : Deleting all contacts

Menachem
11-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Is there a way to delete all my DejaContacts at once on my Motorola Droid Bionic? I want to start syncing my Outlook contacts through Companion Link, but the Deja contact list is now populated with old data that I don't want perpetuated. Thanks.

Alan@work
11-14-2011, 02:26 PM
If I understand you correctly, I believe you can open Companion Link Setup, go to the Advanced Settings button on the opening screen, and choose the Applications tab. It sounds like you haven't been syncing contacts, so you would need to mark the checkbox at the top of the page, where it says "Data Types To Sync", in order to sync Contacts. You also have there the option to "Wiple Contacts on Android before sync". That will remove the current contacts from DejaOffice and then write your contacts from Outlook to the phone.

I hope I understand you correctly and that this proves helpful, if you haven't already figured it out.

Thomas
11-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Is there a way to delete all my DejaContacts at once on my Motorola Droid Bionic? I want to start syncing my Outlook contacts through Companion Link, but the Deja contact list is now populated with old data that I don't want perpetuated. Thanks.

Menachem,

A purge and reload All from the options menu in CompanionLink will completely overwrite all data on the phone and sync your Contacts Calednar, Tasks, and Notes Data you have selected from Outlook on to your phone. That should do the trick.