PDA

View Full Version : Problem since daylight savings time

amilawhead
12-11-2011, 03:27 PM
I sent my first email support request on November 8. I have repeatedly been asked to send a log. I have sent what was requested each time. On December 2 I was sent an email saying you were still looking into why I was having issues. Now I can not look past the 9th of January to see what events I have coming up. Something happened on Daylight Savings Time. I want this issue fixed. I need accurate times for events and I need to look ahead more than a month. I will start making reviews anywhere I can post and I will start blogging about how you will not give customer support.

Thomas
12-12-2011, 11:02 AM
I sent my first email support request on November 8. I have repeatedly been asked to send a log. I have sent what was requested each time. On December 2 I was sent an email saying you were still looking into why I was having issues. Now I can not look past the 9th of January to see what events I have coming up. Something happened on Daylight Savings Time. I want this issue fixed. I need accurate times for events and I need to look ahead more than a month. I will start making reviews anywhere I can post and I will start blogging about how you will not give customer support.

Hello Amilawhead,

I just sent you a private message regarding this post.
I need some additional information from you that is best not to post publicly.
Once I can determine how to find you in the support system I will follow up personally.
Please respond to the Private Message I sent.

Best,

Thomas