PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate entries in iPhone (iOS 5) Calendar

cylou
12-23-2011, 09:34 AM
Hello,

I'm new user of DejaOffice/CompanionLink express to replicate my Lotus Notes Clendar.
It seems to be easy to use/configure but I'm encountering an issue on the iPhone Clendar. In fact, each time I'm replicating, I get duplicate entries on the iPhone Calendar. The DejaOffice and Lotus Notes calendars are OK but the iPhone calendar is totaly duplicate (all entries). Witch is really strange.

I have an other problem : If I put something on the iPhone Calendar, it never replicate to the DejaOffice Calendar and on the Lotus note calendar.

Any help appreciate.

thanks
Cyril..

Thomas
12-23-2011, 10:13 AM
Hello,

I'm new user of DejaOffice/CompanionLink express to replicate my Lotus Notes Clendar.
It seems to be easy to use/configure but I'm encountering an issue on the iPhone Clendar. In fact, each time I'm replicating, I get duplicate entries on the iPhone Calendar. The DejaOffice and Lotus Notes calendars are OK but the iPhone calendar is totaly duplicate (all entries). Witch is really strange.

I have an other problem : If I put something on the iPhone Calendar, it never replicate to the DejaOffice Calendar and on the Lotus note calendar.

Any help appreciate.

thanks
Cyril..

Hi Cyril,

What version of DejaOffice do you have installed at this time? Also what version of CompanionLink do you use to sync with Lotus Notes on your PC?
Lets start there. Then we can look at trying to fix the problem.

cylou
12-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi Thomas,

It CompanionLink Express 5 and DejaOffice v1.2.9
And I use CompanionLink Hosted Secure Sync

Thanks for your help

cylou
12-27-2011, 12:23 AM
any idea ?
Thanks

Thomas
12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
any idea ?
Thanks

Hi Cylou,

Are you using the term "Lotus Notes Replication" function? Or is this term above just your way saying "Syncing DejaOffice with CompanionLink and Duplicates occur in the Native iPhone Calendar?
Please advise.