PDA

View Full Version : New iPAD update - Calendar - potential issue with saving new events

Tcollier
07-19-2010, 08:02 AM
When attempting to "SAVE" a new event, the apps returns me to the home screen and the event is not saved. Events appear to synch OK (using CompanionLink and ACT!), but am unable to add new events directly from the iPad.

applemaz
07-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Agreed. I open calendar, type in a name for my new event, hit save and it crashes every single time. I wish they tested that patch they released last week, because it broke this app.

DJOCTO
07-20-2010, 10:17 AM
This is confirmed. We're working on it. It may need a new update, so it can take a few days. We are looking for a workaround.

This is for DJO 1.1 on use with iPhone 3 devices. iPhone 4 devices should be working fine.

Tcollier
07-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the quick research.

Is there any way of reverting back to the prior version? It was working OK.

Thanks.

DJOCTO
07-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Tcollier, not that we know of. And we looked today for a workaround and didn't find any. The new build should be available from the app store in about a week.

07-20-2010, 11:22 PM
I am having the same problem also cannot link contacts when setting an appointment.
I like this program but do not like having to test every version. Using 1.1 now please get it right or you will loose your customer base.