PDA

View Full Version : Calendar entry will not delete

bobinraymoremo
02-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Phone: Droid3 running Android 2.3.4 and DJO 1.12.8
Desktop: Windows XP Outlook 2003 CLO 4053

I had a calendar entry that I just could not delete. Delete on phone and sync and it was back again. Delete on Outlook and sync and it was back again. Have sync set to both way and records deleted in either will be sync'd. I tried a phone reboot and still the same. I tried a desktop reboot and still the same. Finally I did a wipe on the Android and now it is gone.

I tried doing a search and got some tips as mentioned above and the entry is now gone but still want to know why it would not delete.

bobinraymoremo
02-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Phone: Droid3 running Android 2.3.4 and DJO 1.12.8
Desktop: Windows XP Outlook 2003 CLO 4053

I had a calendar entry that I just could not delete. Delete on phone and sync and it was back again. Delete on Outlook and sync and it was back again. Have sync set to both way and records deleted in either will be sync'd. I tried a phone reboot and still the same. I tried a desktop reboot and still the same. Finally I did a wipe on the Android and now it is gone.

I tried doing a search and got some tips as mentioned above and the entry is now gone but still want to know why it would not delete.

I don't think I should have to do a wipe each time I want to delete a calendar entry.

Thomas
03-21-2012, 09:20 AM
I don't think I should have to do a wipe each time I want to delete a calendar entry.

Try turning of optimized updated Sync.