PDA

View Full Version : Contact History like Palm Agendus?

elysepatrice
02-16-2012, 12:16 AM
The one feature that I would find soooo helpful in my business would be to click on a contact and view that contact's calendar history. I do nails, and my contacts are my clients, and on Agendus, I could see every past and future appointment (scheduled). Is there a way to do that in DJO yet? I saw something about being able to link contacts to calendar events, but I can't figure out how to do that, and I'm not even sure it would do the same thing.

Other than that (and a few minor bugs which I will address in an appropriate thread), this is a wonderful product and has made my life so much easier! A nearly perfect replacement for my Palm Agendus, too. Good job, DJO peeps! :)

Thomas
02-16-2012, 10:50 AM
The one feature that I would find soooo helpful in my business would be to click on a contact and view that contact's calendar history. I do nails, and my contacts are my clients, and on Agendus, I could see every past and future appointment (scheduled). Is there a way to do that in DJO yet? I saw something about being able to link contacts to calendar events, but I can't figure out how to do that, and I'm not even sure it would do the same thing.

Other than that (and a few minor bugs which I will address in an appropriate thread), this is a wonderful product and has made my life so much easier! A nearly perfect replacement for my Palm Agendus, too. Good job, DJO peeps! :)

Hello elysepatrice,

Thanks for posting. Are you using DejaOffice for Android or for iOS?

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Actually, I'm using both now!

Thomas
02-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Actually, I'm using both now!

elysepatrice,

It sounds like you have two Mobile devices. One running iOS and one running Android OS. Is that correct?

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Yep! And I sync both with Outlook, if that helps.

Thomas
02-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Yep! And I sync both with Outlook, if that helps.

Are you using CompanionLink for Outlook?
Or are you using CompanionLink Express or Professional and using 2 separate Sync Profiles?

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Companionlink for Outlook.

Thomas
02-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Companionlink for Outlook.

Elysepatrice,

Two things I will say about this.

1. It would be a huge help to me if you filled out your Signature to include all the information I outline in my signature. Every user's scenario is a little different, and the Devil is in the Details. :)

2. We have tested CompanionLink for Outlook 5.0 Syncing with 2 Android Devices. We have not thoroughly tested CompanionLink for Outlook 5.0 and a 1 Android 1 Apple device scenario.
If you experience any hiccups, let me know right away.

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Looks like Id better download Outlook 5.0 then. I'm still running build 4044. And i thing my sig is updated fully now. Thanks again, Thomas!

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh, and do you know if a contact search like I've described is in the works for either version?

Thomas
02-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Oh, and do you know if a contact search like I've described is in the works for either version?

elysepatrice,

I forwarded that request to the Dev team. I hav not received any feedback. Our primary development efforts are bug fixes at the moment.
But we always keep a running tab of new features to add and work on those in cycles.

comptuter
06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
elysepatrice,

I forwarded that request to the Dev team. I hav not received any feedback. Our primary development efforts are bug fixes at the moment.
But we always keep a running tab of new features to add and work on those in cycles.

Has this feature been incorporated?

DJOCTO
06-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Yes. It was put in almost a year ago. When you click on the contact, and click on "History" it will show upcoming appointments for that contact.