PDA

View Full Version : No variable repeating weekly calendar events on iPad?

elysepatrice
02-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I just downloaded DJO for iPad, and find that I am unable to set bi-and tri-weekly appointments (a must for my business). I see that this feature is available in the iPhone app; will this be added soon to the iPad app? I hope I hope? I've been using DJO for Android for almost two years and love it--Im looking forward to the iPad experience now!

Thomas
02-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I just downloaded DJO for iPad, and find that I am unable to set bi-and tri-weekly appointments (a must for my business). I see that this feature is available in the iPhone app; will this be added soon to the iPad app? I hope I hope? I've been using DJO for Android for almost two years and love it--Im looking forward to the iPad experience now!

At this time DejaOffice for iOS does not support this function. It is a known issue and we will be looking to add this in future releases of DejaOffice for Apple Devices.

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Hmmmm...okay, that's interesting, because I figured out how to do it. Maybe I didnt describe my issue the right way. But no worries, since its doing what i need it to!

Thomas
02-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Hmmmm...okay, that's interesting, because I figured out how to do it. Maybe I didnt describe my issue the right way. But no worries, since its doing what i need it to!

elysepatrice,

After looking at your post again I realize I read the questions wrong. Sorry for the confusion and glad to know things are working as needed.

elysepatrice
02-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Thank you, Thomas, for your quick and helpful replies!