PDA

View Full Version : how to search the calendar?

mcnash
02-29-2012, 05:45 AM
Hi
I'm new to DejaOffice - just switched to iphone from Palm and don't want to give up Palm Desktop, so DejaOffice seems ideal.
But I can't find a way to search the calendar - something I often need to do. Am I missing something?
I don't mind if the results include contacts, tasks, whatever... - just as long as I can find the events I'm looking for.
Thanks for any advice.

Thomas
03-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi
I'm new to DejaOffice - just switched to iphone from Palm and don't want to give up Palm Desktop, so DejaOffice seems ideal.
But I can't find a way to search the calendar - something I often need to do. Am I missing something?
I don't mind if the results include contacts, tasks, whatever... - just as long as I can find the events I'm looking for.
Thanks for any advice.

Mcnash,

DejaOffice 1.2.11 for iOS does not have a calendar search feature. Look for this to be added soon.

mcnash
04-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Mcnash,

DejaOffice 1.2.11 for iOS does not have a calendar search feature. Look for this to be added soon.

The sooner the better, please - this is a vital feature as far as I am concerned. I used it constantly when I was using a Palm device, and it's really frustrating not being to do such an obvious thing

mmalyj
04-27-2013, 09:49 AM
I just downloaded the 15-day trial of DejaOffice for iOS yesterday. I see you are up to 1.4.3, I still don't see a Search command for Calendar, like my Palm had. This is a vital function for me. I have 15000 calendar entries I want to search across. In April 2012 you said "look for this feature to be added soon". Could you say when Calendar Search will be available for DejaOffice iOS?

DJOCTO
04-27-2013, 02:29 PM
mmalyj, welcome to the forums.

I apologize for the delay on this. We've had a change in our iOS team. I will be sure this has a high priority for the next release (1.5?)

bhutton
05-11-2013, 02:55 PM
I go along with mmalyj -- don't have 15000 calendar entries, but have enough to want to be able to search.

DJOCTO
05-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Noted in our update notes. Look for this by June 10 or so.