PDA

View Full Version : Days of The Week Using IPhone

mipalternatives
04-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Does anybody know how to set up the days of the week while viewing a daily schedule using an iphone The date is there but the days of the week, i.e, Monday, Tuesday, ect are not. Maybe it's not a feayure on Deja Office, I think it should be,m I have to go back to my Monthly calendar quite often to reference the actual day.;)

Thomas
04-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Does anybody know how to set up the days of the week while viewing a daily schedule using an iphone The date is there but the days of the week, i.e, Monday, Tuesday, ect are not. Maybe it's not a feayure on Deja Office, I think it should be,m I have to go back to my Monthly calendar quite often to reference the actual day.;)

Mipalternatives,

We have forwarded your feature request to the dev team for evaluation.
Thanks for the input.

SECP
04-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Yes please, I too am struggling with days when only a date is shown!

Maggie Norman
04-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes please, I too am struggling with days when only a date is shown!

I have a new Ipad2 with IOS5. I installed DejaOffice 1.2.11 and synched from my Palm database on PC using CompanionLink5 for iPad and a USB link.

The calendar items transferred to DejaCal OK but are visible only in the Month view.
If I switch to any other view the day or week is empty. Also nothing shows up in DejaToday.

I can see the items in the month view but no details. I can't select them in month view to get the detail (time etc) and since they don't appear in the other views I can't see details there either.

I can create a new item by tapping any of the views but it appears only in the month view.

Finally, there is a random banner across the top of the month view with a category name and colour.
:(

Thomas
04-19-2012, 04:24 PM
I have a new Ipad2 with IOS5. I installed DejaOffice 1.2.11 and synched from my Palm database on PC using CompanionLink5 for iPad and a USB link.

The calendar items transferred to DejaCal OK but are visible only in the Month view.
If I switch to any other view the day or week is empty. Also nothing shows up in DejaToday.

I can see the items in the month view but no details. I can't select them in month view to get the detail (time etc) and since they don't appear in the other views I can't see details there either.

I can create a new item by tapping any of the views but it appears only in the month view.

Finally, there is a random banner across the top of the month view with a category name and colour.
:(

Maggie,

DejaOffice 1.3.0 was just released to the APP Store yesterday.
Can you please update and report back if the behavior occurs in 1.3.0?

Best

Maggie Norman
04-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Maggie,

DejaOffice 1.3.0 was just released to the APP Store yesterday.
Can you please update and report back if the behavior occurs in 1.3.0?

Best

Now running 1.3.0 on iPad with Companionlink Express 5.0 under Win XP on the PC.
Calendar problem resolved - items appear in day, week, month and list views. Also in DejaToday and DejaTasks.

Thankyou.

One supplementary question: What is the string of letters down the right hand side of the Calendar List view? From the top it runs T.M.T.M.M.M.T.F.M.S.M.S.S.S.S.W.T.T.F.F.W.F.W.S.F. F and remains still if I scroll the list up or down past it.

Megan
05-01-2012, 10:53 PM
I would like to second Mipalternatives request to have day of the week show up in Day view on DejaCal.
When I'm looking at the day, I have no idea what day of the week it is, have to go back to Month view to figure out what day of the week I am looking at or the day of the week I am trying to find.