PDA

View Full Version : iPad sync loses link to DejaOffice 1.3.0

Maggie Norman
04-21-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm running DejaOffice 1.3.0 on the iPad; Companionlink Express 5.0 under Win XP on the PC. Sync is from Palm 4 DB on the PC to DejaOffice on the iPad. I use only DejaOffice, not the Apple native contacts and calendar.

I'm using WiFi n with a solid signal.

Sync starts fine and then hangs for 2 minutes after "completed calendar" before reporting "connection to dejaoffice was lost". If I OK that it says "writing data to disk" then hangs for another 2 minutes before "connection...lost". If I OK that it ends and the data has not been transferred from Palm DB to iPad. This sequence happens every time I sync.

Thomas
05-02-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm running DejaOffice 1.3.0 on the iPad; Companionlink Express 5.0 under Win XP on the PC. Sync is from Palm 4 DB on the PC to DejaOffice on the iPad. I use only DejaOffice, not the Apple native contacts and calendar.

I'm using WiFi n with a solid signal.

Sync starts fine and then hangs for 2 minutes after "completed calendar" before reporting "connection to dejaoffice was lost". If I OK that it says "writing data to disk" then hangs for another 2 minutes before "connection...lost". If I OK that it ends and the data has not been transferred from Palm DB to iPad. This sequence happens every time I sync.

Maggie,

DejaOffice 1.3.2 should resolve the issues you are having. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
If 1.3.2 does not resolve the matter for you please post back here asap and we we try to help.