PDA

View Full Version : Help - non techie person!

Portsian
04-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi there I currently use Deja Office on an Android Phone - I ahve never synched it I just like using the Calednar app onit.

I have just purchsed an iPad2, and downlaoded the deja office for iPad (I think!)

Is there any way of synching the 2 of them, and please - the less jargon the better - al this crm stuff I do not understand. I ahve looked at various posts, and seen things about Companion Link, but I do not know what to use it on as I do not Use Outlook!?

I am very confused but would like a calendar app that works on both

Cheers

Thomas
05-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi there I currently use Deja Office on an Android Phone - I ahve never synched it I just like using the Calednar app onit.

I have just purchsed an iPad2, and downlaoded the deja office for iPad (I think!)

Is there any way of synching the 2 of them, and please - the less jargon the better - al this crm stuff I do not understand. I ahve looked at various posts, and seen things about Companion Link, but I do not know what to use it on as I do not Use Outlook!?

I am very confused but would like a calendar app that works on both

Cheers

Hello,

Welcome to the Apple side.
At this point DejaOffice does not support a sync function from device to device.
CompanionLink does sync with numerous PC applications including Outlook.

Please fill out the information I request in My Signature File. This will help me make some suggestions.