PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded latest update for iPad and now my calendar crashes every time!

1husband2sons
04-30-2012, 07:13 AM
What on earth has happened! Never had a problem before...now a mess! I downloaded the latest update for DJO to my iPhone and iPad. The phone is fine, but the calendar on the iPad causes the program to crash every time I try to open it! Help!!!

Belinda
04-30-2012, 10:35 AM
What on earth has happened! Never had a problem before...now a mess! I downloaded the latest update for DJO to my iPhone and iPad. The phone is fine, but the calendar on the iPad causes the program to crash every time I try to open it! Help!!!

We are aware of an issue with 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 on iPad where after syncing any of the DJO apps like DejaContacts or DejaCalendar can crash when opening. We have submitted an update to Apple that addresses this. If you need your data immediately and cannot wait on the update please follow these steps:

1. Delete, re-install and reconfigure DejaOffice
http://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/How_to_delete_and_reinstall_DejaOffice_for_iOS
2. Open CompanionLink and go to Options - Wipe All Records on next sync
3. Run a sync - When the sync completes make sure you open each app, DejContacts, DejaCalendar, etc. at least once before exiting DejaOffice.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have the 1.3.2 update in the App Store very soon.

Trek_Racer
04-30-2012, 06:52 PM
...........or just use the newest version 1.3.2 which was just uploaded to the apps store!
Works great.
Enjoy!

Thomas
05-01-2012, 10:50 AM
DejaOffice 1.3.2 was released to the iTunes AppStore Monday April 30th.
This should resolve the issues described above.

If users are still experiencing problems please let us know immediately.