PDA

View Full Version : Sync iPad and iPhone between each other

Trek_Racer
05-16-2012, 10:36 AM
I currently sync my iPad and iPhone to my PC (Outlook 2010). So far, so good ..... it's seemless. I use two different profiles in CompanionLink Pro 5.0 (one is called iPad and one is iPhone). I will be going away on a business conference. Is it possible to sync the two mobile devices between each other? In other words ...... while away from the PC, can I sync my iPhone and iPad together (I'll then sync to my PC and Outlook upon my return).
Thanks,
TR

Thomas
05-17-2012, 09:39 AM
I currently sync my iPad and iPhone to my PC (Outlook 2010). So far, so good ..... it's seemless. I use two different profiles in CompanionLink Pro 5.0 (one is called iPad and one is iPhone). I will be going away on a business conference. Is it possible to sync the two mobile devices between each other? In other words ...... while away from the PC, can I sync my iPhone and iPad together (I'll then sync to my PC and Outlook upon my return).
Thanks,
TR

T_R

At this time DejaOffice does not support Device to device Sync. We are working on a solution for this. We will update when we have something new to report.