PDA

View Full Version : Outlook to DejaOffice (CompanionLink) - ENDLESS TIMEOUT PROBLEM

Hulk
06-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi,

after longer period of try and error i made CompanionLink and DejaOffice work together nearly the way i want them to - with just one (big) problem left: On my office PC i connect phone to PC (USB) once in the morning and remove it in the afternoon (normally no disconnection during this time), but really each time i start sync on PC i have to restart DejaOffice, sometimes by switching phone on and of, cause of timeout problems. From 10 syncs, CompanionLink is unable to connect to ADB device in 8 cases, and i have to switch DejaOffice sync method, reset my device oder clear RAM and terminate all tasks on it. All i want to to is make my changes in Outlook, click on SYNC in CompanionLink and see changes streaming to android without minutes of hard- and software maintenance each time.
:mad:

Any idea how to solve this?

(System: Samsung Galaxy Note / Android 2.3.6, CompanionLink 5030, DejaOffice 2.2.1 (289))

Regards

Hulk

DJOCTO
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Hulk,

We are working on this issue right now. Let me keep you posted on details.

The smooth way to "reset" the sync is in DejaOffice, go to the main menu screen, and use the "Exit" icon. This resets DJO to be ready for a new connection from the PC. I'm working to make this more automated.

Wayland Bruns
CompanionLink CTO

Hulk
06-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Ok, i 'll try this - thx :)

Hulk
09-26-2012, 05:27 AM
Sorry - forgotten to come back to you in this case: Solved, works fine now :-)

Thomas
11-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Sorry - forgotten to come back to you in this case: Solved, works fine now :-)

Glad to hear that

laurentdjo
11-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Hulk,
We are working on this issue right now. Let me keep you posted on details.
The smooth way to "reset" the sync is in DejaOffice, go to the main menu screen, and use the "Exit" icon. This resets DJO to be ready for a new connection from the PC. I'm working to make this more automated.
Wayland Bruns
CompanionLink CTO

Hi,

A more automated way to fix the issue will be very appreciated, thanks !

Regards.

XP&7 FR / Outlook 2010 / DJO 2.2.11 + CLP 5.0.5048 / Samsung Galaxy S2 + Android 4.0.3 / DejaConnect USB + 90 days back + sync both ways + sync deletions + sync alarms + cleared records + native Android contacts sync but no Google Calendar sync