PDA

View Full Version : Outlook will not sync to iPad

elysepatrice
06-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Please save my hair (I'm about to pull it all out) and my iPad and PC (as they are both about to be smashed against the wall):

After going through the rigamarole of getting WiFi to work consistently with iPad sync (that problem is for another thread), my iPad and Outlook finally connect, only to completely fail at syncing the Outlook calendar and contacts to my iPad. It says everything sync'd, but I noticed when the green bar was progressing that it said there was only one Calendar item to sync. I guess it sync'd that item okay, but nothing else is there on the iPad, and there are plenty of calendar items in Outlook.

I believe I have all the latest updates for DJO iOS and for CL Outlook. Help?

Thomas
06-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Please save my hair (I'm about to pull it all out) and my iPad and PC (as they are both about to be smashed against the wall):

After going through the rigamarole of getting WiFi to work consistently with iPad sync (that problem is for another thread), my iPad and Outlook finally connect, only to completely fail at syncing the Outlook calendar and contacts to my iPad. It says everything sync'd, but I noticed when the green bar was progressing that it said there was only one Calendar item to sync. I guess it sync'd that item okay, but nothing else is there on the iPad, and there are plenty of calendar items in Outlook.

I believe I have all the latest updates for DJO iOS and for CL Outlook. Help?

Elysepatraice,

The issue, if I am reading your configuration correctly, is it appears you are attempting to Sync an Android device and an Apple device with CompanionLink for Outlook.
This is not supported. In this scenario you will need to Upgrade to CompanionLink Express and create a separate Sync profile for your Android and Apple device.

elysepatrice
07-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Thanks Thomas! I did the upgrade, and my iPad sync'd perfectly. Now if only my new phone would cooperate! :)

elysepatrice
07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
And now it won't sync again. >:(

Thomas
07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
And now it won't sync again. >:(

elyspatrice,

Are you having problems syncing the iPad or the Samsung Galaxy, or both now?

elysepatrice
07-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Both. I am right now about to download that beta CL you mentioned on my other thread, though. I will let you know how that goes!

Thomas
09-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Both. I am right now about to download that beta CL you mentioned on my other thread, though. I will let you know how that goes!

Elysepatrice,

I believe all is working properly now. Correct?