PDA

View Full Version : Repeat tasks in ACT and date

Mikael
07-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi
I have problem with repeat tasks from ACT to Dejaoffice.
If I made a task that start March 1 in ACT that will repeat for every month, then it looks OK in Dejaoffice.
But when I clear this tasks for March 1 in ACT and get next task for June 1 it will not sync this new data to Dejaoffice,
it will still show a due date on March 1 in Dejaoffice but June 1 in ACT.
Did I have done something wrong or is there a problem?
I use ACT 2012 and Dejaoffice forum 2.2.3

Br

Thomas
07-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi
I have problem with repeat tasks from ACT to Dejaoffice.
If I made a task that start March 1 in ACT that will repeat for every month, then it looks OK in Dejaoffice.
But when I clear this tasks for March 1 in ACT and get next task for June 1 it will not sync this new data to Dejaoffice,
it will still show a due date on March 1 in Dejaoffice but June 1 in ACT.
Did I have done something wrong or is there a problem?
I use ACT 2012 and Dejaoffice forum 2.2.3

Br

Br,

Please verify the following settings in COmpanionLink.
1. Open CompanionLink Setup on your PC desktop.
2. Click the advanced settings. icon.
3. Is the "Transfer Completed Records" option turned on? - By default it is turned off.
Also verify the "Date Range" setting. The default is 90 days. Based on the scenario presented above, if the Date Range was set to 90 days a task dated March 1 would not be part of the data CompanionLink would sync unless a longer date range has been selected.

We hope this helps

Mikael
07-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Br,

Please verify the following settings in COmpanionLink.
1. Open CompanionLink Setup on your PC desktop.
2. Click the advanced settings. icon.
3. Is the "Transfer Completed Records" option turned on? - By default it is turned off.
Also verify the "Date Range" setting. The default is 90 days. Based on the scenario presented above, if the Date Range was set to 90 days a task dated March 1 would not be part of the data CompanionLink would sync unless a longer date range has been selected.

We hope this helps

Thanks for answer
Transfer complete records option is on
Date range is 90 day.
For me it's look more that Dejaoffice show Start date instead of Due date from ACT.

Before I clear a repeting task in ACT I normally change it before clearing.
I mean that I put in some new information in the task and then save it for all.
Next I clear the actual task and get a task for next date in ACT.
But when I have sync this to Dejaoffice, I can see my new changes but date is still the old start date and not new due date.
I hope this will clarify some more of my problems.

Br