PDA

View Full Version : Transform Calendar item into Tasks item

rfo
09-16-2012, 03:13 AM
I often plan tasks for the next few days by recording them in my Calendar rather than in Tasks. Some don't get completed when planned and get postponed to a much later date, becoming an item that should more appropriately be recorded under Tasks. Rather than doing a copy/paste from Calendar to Tasks, creating a new Tasks item and deleting the Calendar event, I would like a functionality that just transfers/transforms the Calendar event into a Task item (and vice-versa).

Thanks for considering.

Thomas
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I often plan tasks for the next few days by recording them in my Calendar rather than in Tasks. Some don't get completed when planned and get postponed to a much later date, becoming an item that should more appropriately be recorded under Tasks. Rather than doing a copy/paste from Calendar to Tasks, creating a new Tasks item and deleting the Calendar event, I would like a functionality that just transfers/transforms the Calendar event into a Task item (and vice-versa).

Thanks for considering.

rfo,

Please update to the latest build of CompanionLink and DejaOffice.
CompanionLink build 5040
DejaOffice version 2.2.11

rfo
09-16-2012, 11:58 PM
rfo,

Please update to the latest build of CompanionLink and DejaOffice.
CompanionLink build 5040
DejaOffice version 2.2.11

Hi Thomas. I actually have the latest DO version, I just forgot to update my signature. The CL update shouldn't change anything to this.