PDA

View Full Version : iPad Rotation

Bernat
09-28-2012, 01:22 PM
After I updated my Ipad with IoS6 and dejaoffice 1.3.6, when viewing calendar and contacts the screen is only presented as portrait. The rotation to landscape does not work. All others apps responde to the movement of the device,
Any ideas???

Jerry Dunton
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Need some help.....I just updated Deja Office to 1.3.6 on my iPad which is using OS6. Now the application does not rotate? I have tried everything, rotation switch on/off, soft re-set, removing the application on the iPad and re-installing and new Sync. I have 4300 contacts and it has worked just fine up until today! This app is useless with the rotation. All my other apps, the rotation functions just fine.....but not in Deja Office.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thank you very much,

Jerry

Brian Cross
09-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Not much help at the moment I'm afraid but I am having the same trouble since I upgraded to IOS6

DinoG
09-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Same here - since updating to IOS6 and the latest Deja Office (which I thought was for ios6) the screen is strictly in portrait and I can't navigate the screen either. This is really BS - do you think they'd test this before releasing???? All my other apps work just fine with the ios6 update...

Jerry Dunton
10-02-2012, 08:32 AM
I agree, it is just amazing. More amazing to me is the fact that you can only Foxfire for the web version on a Mac and even then version 3.6!

Why is Act/sage so behind?

Bernat
10-02-2012, 03:43 PM
It seems that it needs a fix-bug from technical support. So, dejaoffice's creators, either fix this problem or release the version that works. Is there any chance you can answer to this thread???
Thanks

Hook
10-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Just curious, has anyone put in a tech support request on this. That is likely to get attention of the dev team faster.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/support.html

Thomas
10-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Just curious, has anyone put in a tech support request on this. That is likely to get attention of the dev team faster.

http://www.dejaoffice.com/support.html

This is known issue for 1.3.6
Look for a fix soon.

Belinda
10-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Everyone -

We're sorry about the rotation issue - this was a change in iOS 6 and it has affected a number of applications. Version 1.3.7 has been sent to Apple - this version will correct the issue - and we hope it will be posted soon.

In the meantime, follow these directions if your display is 'stuck':

1. Exit DejaOffice
2. Double-tap the Home button to bring up the multitasking menu
3. Tap and hold on the DJO icon until you see the red "do not enter" icon appear
4. Tap the red icon. This closes the DJO process
5. Hold the iPad in Portait mode and relaunch DJO

The icons will now show correctly.

Thanks -

-Belinda

Belinda
10-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Update: Version 1.3.7 is now available in the App Store - this will fix the issue with rotation/orientation being stuck.