PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to cloud server

magreenfield
10-17-2012, 08:13 AM
I've been trying to use the cloud server with an Android phone, but each time I try to connect on my PC(!) I get an error message that it cannot communicate with the cloud server. I've just about given up. I sent tech support a log of the problem last week, and never hear back from anyone. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I've tried this from two computers with the same result. It's not a firewall issue, because the sync actually initiates. One one computer it seems to get as far as completing the transfer of contacts before it disconnects.

arbortender
12-27-2012, 12:26 AM
I was just reading through the cloud section of the forum...not many posts...and found this 2 1/2 month old post, cloud sync not working, without even a reply. This does not bode so well for dejacloud. Was there a solution made available, or was this trouble overlooked for this user?

Belinda
02-28-2013, 04:32 PM
I was just reading through the cloud section of the forum...not many posts...and found this 2 1/2 month old post, cloud sync not working, without even a reply. This does not bode so well for dejacloud. Was there a solution made available, or was this trouble overlooked for this user?

Hello & our apologies for not replying -

Sometimes posts get buried - like this one did - and we don't respond not because there is no answer, but because we didn't see the original issue.

DejaCloud is up and running. We encourage you to try it - here's more information:

http://www.companionlink.com/dejacloud/

Let us know if you have any questions -

-Belinda