PDA

View Full Version : Can Deja Contacts be grouped within Iphone 4 contact folder

thervguy
11-19-2012, 09:19 AM
I have a number of MS Office contact groups, including Business Contact Manager. I can successfully sync Business Contact Manager clients with Iphone Deja Office.

I don't see a way to group my Business Contact Manager clients into a separate group within the Iphone native contact address book. Does anyone have any insights into this?

Thanks,

Thomas
11-19-2012, 04:26 PM
I have a number of MS Office contact groups, including Business Contact Manager. I can successfully sync Business Contact Manager clients with Iphone Deja Office.

I don't see a way to group my Business Contact Manager clients into a separate group within the Iphone native contact address book. Does anyone have any insights into this?

Thanks,

thervguy,
This feature is not supported by iOS and one of the reasons DejaOffice is the primary Sync destination for Contacts.
Best

thervguy
11-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Thanks for your reply... but to clarrify...

IOS 5.1.1 on my Iphone 4 contacts app. allows for different groups. Thus I have a PERSONAL, TRAILER REP, BASEBALL groups etc. So, I would assume that Dejaoffice is prevented from accessing this feature?

BTW, I created these groups from within Outlook and then sync'ed to the phone...

Thomas
11-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Thanks for your reply... but to clarrify...

IOS 5.1.1 on my Iphone 4 contacts app. allows for different groups. Thus I have a PERSONAL, TRAILER REP, BASEBALL groups etc. So, I would assume that Dejaoffice is prevented from accessing this feature?

BTW, I created these groups from within Outlook and then sync'ed to the phone...

thervguy,

Dejaoffice can only sync with one of the "groups". It does not have the ability to parse that data to various groups. This limitation is based on the iOS design.