PDA

View Full Version : Tasks categories outlook to android

claudiocsanchez
11-21-2012, 10:20 PM
I am in the trial period of companion link, I am liking it. I use outlook for contacts and tasks a lot.
I have categories in tasks and when I synchronize to android apparently the categories transfer ok because I can see in the detail of the task that it has a category. The problem I have is that I want to group the tasks by category and it show me only "no category" in the list. If I search and write the name of a category it filter the tasks ok. It seems like the categories in tasks don't match with the categories table in dejaoffice.

The first time I synchronize, in the categories table just appeared categories I have in outlook contacts. So I put a contact with all the categories I use in outlook tasks and they were transfered to android but still the category field in dejaoffice task appears not to match with the master category table.

Any help will be appreciated.

Belinda
11-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Hello -

There is a fix in version 2.3.2 of DejaOffice for DejaTask categories. You can update, here:

www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp

After updating, please open CompanionLink Advanced Settings > Applications. Click to Wipe all task records. The next sync will remove the DejaTask records, then replace them with the correct category.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.