PDA

View Full Version : Ipad email record

bander143
12-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Hello to all. Is there a way on the ipad to send an email using gmail or anything else and have it automatically attach to act 2013? I know on act if you sync with Google integration it will do that. I was told to either sync with Companionlink or act but never both as it will cause conflicts and duplicates. Help as this is the one missing piece to use only the iPad on the road... Thanx!

Thomas
12-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Hello to all. Is there a way on the ipad to send an email using gmail or anything else and have it automatically attach to act 2013? I know on act if you sync with Google integration it will do that. I was told to either sync with Companionlink or act but never both as it will cause conflicts and duplicates. Help as this is the one missing piece to use only the iPad on the road... Thanx!

Bander,

Thank you for posting this question. I ma not aware of any applications for this function, however you may want to search the Apple App Store or contact ACT! Support for a possible solution. CompanionLink does not Sync Email data.
We support Syncing:
Contacts
Calendar
Tasks
Notes
Supplemental ACT! Contact History Etc...