PDA

View Full Version : Caller ID works inconsistently on Droid Incredible

JLJ
08-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Many of my contacts in Outlook have home, business, and mobile numbers filled in. Does Caller ID only work with the primary phone number and not the others? Some of the numbers in Outlook have extensions at the end, and I've sometimes put an x in front of the extension, sometimes a ; and sometimes a dash. Could that be the problem?

Jason
08-05-2010, 01:10 AM
JLJ-
Caller ID will only work for numbers that are in the native contacts app. Have you checked for that particular contact's number there?

JLJ
08-05-2010, 10:43 AM
I do have "Sync with Android Contacts App" and "Sync with Android Calendar App" checked in Deja Office's Sync Settings, so this was puzzling. But I just noticed something extremely odd - most of the people who phone me most often, their contact records have disappeared from both the Android contact list and Deja Office Contact list. I'm certain they were in Outlook when I synced, so don't know how they disappeared from the phone. I can't imagine that I accidentally deleted these 3 people from my Droid.