PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Lumia - not all contacts synching from PC

gingerclaire
06-24-2013, 03:21 AM
So all of my contacts show as synching to companionlink, but then something Is happening on the stage fromthere to the phone.

I have tried deleting them all (and the app) and then resynching, but I guess I have a setting wrong somewhere? Should I have one of the synch settings boxes ticked and I haven't?

I need your help as our CEO needs his contacts and gets mad at me for them not being on there! :(

Belinda
06-25-2013, 12:54 PM
So all of my contacts show as synching to companionlink, but then something Is happening on the stage fromthere to the phone.

I have tried deleting them all (and the app) and then resynching, but I guess I have a setting wrong somewhere? Should I have one of the synch settings boxes ticked and I haven't?

I need your help as our CEO needs his contacts and gets mad at me for them not being on there! :(

Hello gingerclaire -

We're assuming you're using a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - let us know if that isn't the case.

Try this: Open DejaContacts > Tap on Options > Categories. Is 'All Categories' selected? If not, the results may be filtered down to one category. If that doesn't fix the problem, let us know.