PDA

View Full Version : Synchro DJO with native tools on android

nadim
08-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Hi, I am new to the android world (I ave been using Palm for a certain nr of year and very sastisfied for the management of professional and personal things).

I discovered CL and DJO for sync directly from Outlook to my new android phone which is Samsung Galaxy.

After Synchronizing between Outlook and DJO, I would like to know if there is a way to import the contacts into the native tools of my android samsung phone... (rule out synchronizing through google)

Thanks for your answers

nadim
08-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Especiallay, when we received calls, there is no link between the caller and the contact

Jason
08-09-2010, 10:02 AM
nadim-
Open DejaOffice. Go to Settings, then Sync Settings. Check the box, "Sync with Android Contacts App." Select back until you are at the home screen. Tap and hold the "Read Android Data" icon. This will run a full sync between the native contacts app and DJO.

nadim
08-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi Jason
First thanks for your rapid answer
Unfortunately I tried it
It didn't work
I checked both contacts and calendar and tapped on "read android data"
Did I miss something?

Kaena
08-09-2010, 11:30 AM
As an FYI, this is explained in the Classroom as well - http://www.dejaoffice.com/classroom/android/djoclassroom-sync.html#nativesync

nadim
08-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the link. This is what I have done. To be clear what I want is to show the DJO Data imported from outlook in the Samsung Calendar & Contacts... Through this way, I complete 2 times whole synchro... without succes... That's why I am wondering if I missed something? Thanks for your support and answer