PDA

View Full Version : Calendar sync Deja on Nokia Lumina 70 to Outlook

ed.hatton
06-12-2014, 06:26 AM
I sync my calendar and contacts between Outlook and my Nokia Lumina 720 Windows phone using Deja and Companion Link. Contacts works fine but the Calendar only copies a few of the appointments and no meetings. My settings in Companion Link for the calendar are Outlook to Windows Phone with 'wipe calendar on windows phone before sync not ticked. The Deletion setting is "outlook is the primary database, records deleted in Windows phone will be ignored". The Outlook folder in advanced settings is correctly identified as the one I want to sync to (I have two Outlook accounts under different domain names but I only want to sync to one of them. I have been unable to find help on the forums or the setup guide.

Sean
06-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Ed-

A couple of things to check.

1. On Companionlink, do the synced records count for your calendar match the number of records in your Outlook calendar? (If not, try a ReRead of the Outlook Data. In Companionlink select Options > ReRead Outlook Data > then Sync)
2. If the synced record count matches, try rebuilding the the DejaOffice calendar. To do this, open DejaOffice > Settings > DejaCalendar Settings > tap 'Rebuild Internal Events'.

Let me know if the issue continues.

ed.hatton
07-30-2014, 09:01 AM
The records in Companion Link are far fewer than in the Outlook Calendar. I did a Re Read but there was no difference. I also tried the setting 'wipe calendar before sync' but there was no difference in the outcome.

What else can I try? This is a huge problem, I must have my calendar on my phone

Sean
07-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Ed-

I will PM you directly so we can open a support ticket. We may need gather a log to get to the bottom of the issue.

ed.hatton
08-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi Sean

No message received from you. What media are you using to PM me?

Ed

Sean
08-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Ed-

I am using the forum to PM you. I will send again.

You can also start a support ticket by emailing support@companionlink.com. If you mention your issue and my name it will get pushed up to me.