PDA

View Full Version : Trying everything and nothing works.

shdytxmn
07-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Just installed CompanionLink and have tried syncing from my Android to Outlook 2010. Using the cloud, I was able to connect but got zero (0) hits on anything. Using USP (not mass storage) and got 2 contacts (out of 197) and a few calendar items. Tried local wifi and had the greatest success but still less than half of the contacts. I have the sync going from the Android to Outlook in all cases. Any suggestions?

DJOCTO
07-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Most common cause: People check the wrong database on Android.

On the Android, are you looking in the DejaOffice database, or the Android Phone database? Check DejaOffice first, because the phone database can have hidden records.

Second most common cause: Same name Folders in Outlook

In Outlook, check your folders. Do you have more than one with the same name, something like "Personal". If so, just rename the folders so they all have a distinctive name. Then check CompanionLink settings to set the name for the right folder. If you can add a record on Android, and it lands in the Outlook folder, then you have the "right folder" selected.

I hope this helps. Tech support is available at 503-243-5200 hours 7am-4pm Pacific time on weekdays

shdytxmn
07-14-2014, 04:27 AM
Using DejaOffice. Folders are the same.