PDA

View Full Version : ACT database

pluesswh@xtra.co.nz
02-24-2015, 02:51 AM
Gibt es eine Mglichkeit die Lnder Anwahl auf dem DejaKontakt zu unterdrcken. Ich bertrage die Datenbank von ACT auf mein Android Telefon.

DJOCTO
03-03-2015, 10:42 AM
We have made this change.

Please download our inhouse beta build:

http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/inhouse/DejaOffice.apk

With this update, go to DejaContacts. Select the ... menu.

Select "Group By"

We've added two new options:

Group by Country - This will put people from the same country in a group.

Group by Country and Zip (City Code). - This will group by Country and also City code.

Thank you for using DejaOffice.

pluesswh@xtra.co.nz
03-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Thank you for this but it doesn't hit the point. I need to prevent to get the Country Code from the country I'm living inn on my Cellphone. Always after transferring the database from ACT I have to edit the local addresses and delete the Country Code, this is very troublesomely.

DJOCTO
03-20-2015, 02:03 PM
This setting is in CompanionLink. In Advanced Settings, go to the Phone Format tab. Put in your local country code. Then Re-read from PC to phone. This will remove the designated country code from your numbers transfered from PC to Phone.

If you have any difficulties please contact support@dejaoffice.com for a faster response.

pluesswh@xtra.co.nz
03-27-2015, 03:20 AM
Sorry, no it didn't work. I still get the country codes to my cellphone.

DJOCTO
03-29-2015, 10:44 AM
Ok. Can you email support@dejaoffice.com. They will ask for some specific numbers, and may ask for a log. They will help with the right configuration.

pluesswh@xtra.co.nz
03-29-2015, 05:29 PM
After fiddling around for hours, swearing and getting frustrated - - - - - it worked. As I belief is that when I added the "+" in front of the country code it worked and the country code was not transferred to my cellphone any more - - - Fantastisch! http://www.dejaoffice.com/forums/images/icons/icon11.png