PDA

View Full Version : Mac sync Office 2011 Notes Synchronization

Visual Nation
08-04-2015, 02:48 AM
It was mentioned approximately 1 month ago that you would be adding the feature to be able to sync your actual notes in Outlook 2011 and outlook 2015 for the Macintosh. I have not seen that feature even in beta form at this point.

Can someone please indicate whether this is in the works because if it is not I need to look at another solution as I need to be able to sync my notes to my Android device from Outlook 2011 on my Mac.

Regards,
Duncan Staples
duncan.staples@gmail.com

Ben
08-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Duncan - This feature should be in CompanionLink for Mac build 811, which is available on our downloads page:

http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html

We added it last month, I think shortly after you requested it, but we must have not communicated that to you at the time. Sorry about that.

Visual Nation
08-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Ben - thank you for the reply. I updated to 811 and am using the DejaCloudSync/Google option and have tried the DejaCloudSync to DejeOffice, made sure I selected the proper folders including the NOTE folder in "Folders to Sync" Mac Outlook 2011 and cannot find any notes when I sync to my android devices. I have checked Memo, Journal etc..... Where should they be going and what might I be doing wrong?

See screenshots.

Thank you,
Duncan Staples

Ben
08-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Duncan - I sent you a private message on this.