PDA

View Full Version : Outlook "To-do list" tasks not syncing

myxiplx
03-07-2016, 06:55 AM
Hi,

I'm just on a 14-day trial of Dejaoffice and CompanionLink. Everything seems to be working correctly except for tasks.

My Outlook has nothing in its default "tasks" folder, instead all the tasks are showing up in a "To-Do list" of tasks. I can't find any way to sync this to the Dejaoffice tasks view.

Does anybody know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Myx

Chris L
03-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Hello,

Welcome to the forums. The Outlook "To Do" list will not sync. In order to sync tasks they must be in the actual Tasks folder rather than the Outlook To Do list.

myxiplx
03-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Well that kind of kills the tasks feature, since that's where Outlook puts any email I flag for follow up, and those are the only tasks I use.

Is there no way for Dejaoffice to sync those as well? It seems to have everything else.

DJOCTO
03-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Myxiplx, Thanks for the reminder. We had started implementing this feature some time ago, but it got lost between the developers.

The feature is: For Outlook To-Do Items that are not tasks (i.e. Flagged Contacts) synchronize them as a) Alarms and b) Some sort of next action or item on the task list.

Look for this in DJOA (Android) first, in April 2016, and DJOI (iPhone) in a month or two.