PDA

View Full Version : Unable to synch Outlook 2007 with CompanionLink Calendar

GeorgeCB
05-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Hi

Can anyone please help me with this as I have spend almost two full days trying to synch Outlook 2007 to my Moto G smartphone with DejaOffice. I have just bought CompanionLink 7 and I have tried everything on their setup instructions but to no avail. These are my settings:

PC - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Outlook 2007
CompanionLink 7 - build 7016

I just want to synch my Outlook Calendar but my phone just displays "Press OK when the PC synch is complete" for hour upon hour. I'm starting to think I bought a puppy with this software. Can anyone please help.

Thanks in anticipation

George

DJOCTO
05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
George, CompanionLink provides telephone technical support at (503)243-5200 Hours 7am-3:30pm M-F Pacific Time.

Unfortunately we don't have anyone here this weekend to reach out to you. I'll have a tech reach out on Monday. Or create at ticket at https://www.companionlink.com/support

I don't have a ready answer because you haven't said the sync method. I'm guessing you are using USB or Wi-Fi. For USB, there is a dependency on the Windows USB driver; it has to work for USB Sync to work. For Wi-Fi there is a dependency on your wi-fi router and being able to set up an ad-hoc network.

Our techs know both systems, and of course, the best system is DejaCloud Sync which bypasses all the issues that you have named.

McLion
05-23-2016, 12:44 AM
Did you also try to start the sync from the PC?
Starting sync from the mobile works every now and then only.

GEMMAN69
09-01-2016, 09:07 PM
I have the same issue trying to go from outlook 2007 to dejaoffice &/or blackberry priv calendar.