PDA

View Full Version : Share/send entries with other devices with DejaOffice

dpgo
06-01-2016, 02:20 AM
I would like to be able to share/send entries from calendar/memo,etc... with other people with DejaOffice, I am sure it can be done from Outlook, but being able to do it, in real time from the phone would be a killer feature for couples or companies using DejaOffice in their phones.

What do you think?

McLion
06-03-2016, 07:57 AM
I definitely like this idea :o

DJOCTO
06-06-2016, 10:29 AM
At one point we supported Bump, but I don't think they ever got critical mass.

I still remember the heyday of Palm when everyone was beeping and sharing device to device.

dpgo
06-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Yes, these type of things were a plus

Anyway, I am not asking for making the wheel, just export to a standard format just as .ics format and be able send it directly or just to save it to a folder and after it can be send by email or any other program.

At one point we supported Bump, but I don't think they ever got critical mass.

I still remember the heyday of Palm when everyone was beeping and sharing device to device.

DJOCTO
06-21-2016, 09:13 AM
dpgo, To send an ICS format, do this:

Go to DejaCalendar, highlight the calendar item you wish to send and View it.

From the ... menu (or long press) select "Send"

Select that app to send it, like Email.

dpgo
06-26-2018, 02:25 AM
I have been using below info to export a single event.

However many times I need to export many events, a week, a month,etc. and doing manually is painful. Is it possible to export several or all events to a .ics file?

Thanks

dpgo, To send an ICS format, do this:

Go to DejaCalendar, highlight the calendar item you wish to send and View it.

From the ... menu (or long press) select "Send"

Select that app to send it, like Email.

McLion
06-26-2018, 02:50 AM
.. Not a response to your request ... anyhow ..:
Unfortunately, this still is not working to send by WhatsApp.

DJOCTO
07-04-2018, 08:23 AM
I have been using below info to export a single event.

However many times I need to export many events, a week, a month,etc. and doing manually is painful. Is it possible to export several or all events to a .ics file?

Thanks

This is in the inhouse beta: https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/inhouse/DejaOffice.apk

On the Calendar, use the context menu (three dots in right corner) to get multi-select, do you selection and then send ICS...

dpgo
07-05-2018, 12:17 PM
thanks DJOCTO,

The function is working and it is fantastic advanced feature :)
BTW, Whatsapp now is available and just send the file to destination

I think

This is in the inhouse beta: https://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp/inhouse/DejaOffice.apk

On the Calendar, use the context menu (three dots in right corner) to get multi-select, do you selection and then send ICS...