PDA

View Full Version : DejaCloud Sync Server Down?

sjamie
11-28-2016, 08:59 PM
Is the DejaCloud Sync Server Down? Syncing from my PC to DejaCloud seems to be working but the data is not syncing with my phone. I just did a full wipe and fresh ROM flash and my data still will not copy down from the cloud. Next to DejaOffice in Settings>Accounts there is an "!" next to both calendar and contacts. I know this means syncing is not working at the moment but I don't know if the problem is with the server or with my device. Please advise.

DJOCTO
11-29-2016, 06:17 AM
SJamie, the Android Settings>Accounts is not relevant. We don't use Android's sync service.

I tested by making an appointment on my PC and it went to my Android fine. I don't see any server notifications.

Check your DejaCloud email carefully and match to the PC. The most common problem is just that you specified two different emails there. DejaOffice>Settings>Sync Settings>DejaCloud Settings.

If this doesn't get your sync running then call support (503)243-5200 or email support@dejaoffice.com

sjamie
11-29-2016, 08:04 AM
Thanks, DJOCTO. It looks like there was some weird problem with my device. Another clean wipe and reflash of my ROM seems to have fixed that problem. Now I am getting duplicate calendar notifications. Have any ideas?

DJOCTO
12-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Haha! Just get to your appointment on time!

The notification system is part of the OS. So when we set a notification, what we do is post the info to the OS.

In DejaOffice, Settings, DejaCalendar settings at the bottom is an option to Rebuild Calendar Display. This will have a secondary effect of wiping all OS Notifications and resetting them. Try that. Also try just adding one new event with an alarm. I believe setting a new alarm also wipes and resets the notification system.