PDA

View Full Version : Priority options

Fred1
01-03-2017, 02:07 PM
I like the ability to have the online Deja Office (CRM) that I can sync with so I can use my PC to enter and edit tasks but I noticed that the online version doesn't have the same features as the tablet/phone version.

I'm use Franklin Planner (ABC123) prioritization but it's not available in the online version. And I don't see a way to create recurring tasks.

Are there any plans to enrich the feature of the online version to match the tablet and smart phone versions?

Thanks!
Fred

DJOCTO
01-05-2017, 10:08 AM
Sadly at the moment we have no plans to update the online tool. For us, the online tool is not a revenue generator, so I can't allocate the staff to update it.

The best system is to update using the handhelds.

Fred1
01-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Sadly at the moment we have no plans to update the online tool. For us, the online tool is not a revenue generator, so I can't allowcate the staff to update it.

The best system is to update using the handhelds.Bummer :-(

My preference is to update via my PC. It has a keyboard and big monitor. My tablet is secondary and in essence a portable backup for my desktop.

The reason I'm migrating from PlanPlus is that PlanPlus has a great online planner but until recently had no tablet/phone sync capabilities. And, when they created their tablet version they built it on a DejaOffice platform but it's buggy and doesn't sync well with Android devices.

If only DejaOffice was able to sync with PlanPlus online I'd be as happy as a clam.

Fred