PDA

View Full Version : Option to make Category a single-entry field

RobFreundlich
09-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Coming the Palm world, I am used to thinking of my various items as only being able to have one Category. I'd like to see that as an option in DJO.

The default behavior would be the current behavior (press Category and get a multi-select list), but if the "One Category per Item" option was set, the Category field would be a combo box, so I could press it, pick my Category, and it'd close automatically so I could go to the next field.

bobinraymoremo
02-27-2012, 09:54 AM
Coming the Palm world, I am used to thinking of my various items as only being able to have one Category. I'd like to see that as an option in DJO.

The default behavior would be the current behavior (press Category and get a multi-select list), but if the "One Category per Item" option was set, the Category field would be a combo box, so I could press it, pick my Category, and it'd close automatically so I could go to the next field.

Add me to the list that supports this feature request. When setting up a meeting it may have a planning category, then would like to change it to a meeting set category and get rid of the planning category. Right now both categories will be active for the meeting and it would be confusing.

Thomas
02-27-2012, 02:26 PM

I have forwarded this thread and the request tot he dev Team for evaluation.
Thanks for the input!