PDA

View Full Version : International phone numbers are corrupted when dialing

mikeclarkusa
09-13-2010, 02:34 PM
ACT! 2009 Premium, iphone 3gs, CL Pro 4.0 4012 wireless sync, DejaOffice 1.1.1

All of my phone numbers in Act have country code. They transfer correctly to DejaContacts, with a + in front of the country code.

However, when I dial any number from DejaContacts, the number is corrupted and won't connect. For example, +1(713) 521-xxxx, dials as +7(152) 1xx-xx. You can see in this example, the 3 is dropped, as well as the country code. This is repeatable for all phone numbers.

Suggestions? Thanks, - mike

Jason
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
mikeclarkusa-

If you trial and call from the native contacts app does the phone number still look corrupt and/or dial improperly?

mikeclarkusa
09-17-2010, 06:15 AM
The iPhone native contacts app is empty. Companionlink Pro wireless sync does not interact properly with the native contact app. When I purged and reloaded, CL erased the native app but did not refill it.
And of course, incoming numbers cannot be linked to existing contacts or otherwise entered directly into DejaContacts. A big negative.
To answer your question in a different way, when the native app was populated, before I installed DejaOffice and iClink and CL wireless sync, it would dial correctly - both international and domestic numbers.
Thanks, - mike