PDA

View Full Version : MySQL Sync

cjrhoads
04-21-2018, 07:54 AM
Hi.
I've been a long-time user of CompanionLink and Dejaoffice. I've asked for this feature before, but everyone few years I like to check to see if there is anything similar in the works.
Currently I sync my MySQL contact database to my phone by using CompanionLink with a perilous path. While I sync my calendar directly between Outlook and DejaOffice on my Android phone, for my contacts I have to convert MySQL contacts to Access, then Access to Outlook, then Outlook to the phone. This is a one-way sync only, and very time consuming so I only do it a couple of times a year. I would REALLY like to have a two way sync directly with the mySQL contact database. I can set up whatever tables are necessary in the architecture. Are there any plans for CompanionLink to be able to sync with a mySQL database directly?

In any case, thanks so much for so many years of great service. There is no other product that allows the detailed custom fields and categories to sync along with the basic calendar data.

Peace
CJ

DJOCTO
04-21-2018, 09:16 AM
You can try downloading the companionlink.db from the phone and see if you can sync mySQL to mySQL.

We are about to add some more depth to DejaOffice. More custom fields, richer handling of them, an opportunities app, and some more features...