PDA

View Full Version : Completed Tasks Not Synching

HowardPacker
09-22-2010, 12:14 AM
I am not seeing completed tasks synch. Just tried again after downloading Deja 1.7 and Companionlink 4016. Synching with Act 9. Samsung Epic.

Tasks completed in Deja do not synch back to Act from my phone. On the other hand, if checked as completed in Act, the completed activity synchs back to my phone.

Additionally, if I purge and reload, several partially completed recurring tasks (old birthdays) will synch to the phone, and the alarm goes off regarding these events that I have previously marked as completed in Act.

DJOCTO
09-22-2010, 08:48 AM
I have escalated this to the QA team, who is buried as usual. I expect to see an answer in a day or two. I'm sorry for the delay...

Jason
09-22-2010, 10:48 AM
I am not seeing completed tasks synch. Just tried again after downloading Deja 1.7 and Companionlink 4016. Synching with Act 9. Samsung Epic.

Tasks completed in Deja do not synch back to Act from my phone. On the other hand, if checked as completed in Act, the completed activity synchs back to my phone.

Additionally, if I purge and reload, several partially completed recurring tasks (old birthdays) will synch to the phone, and the alarm goes off regarding these events that I have previously marked as completed in Act.

HowardPacker-
This is working for us in-house. Here's the test I performed. Let's make sure we are on on the same page.

1.Add a To-Do to ACT scheduled for today (non-recurring)
2.Sync - the To-Do shows in DejaTasks
3.Open the Task in DejaTasks, and tap the Completed checkbox from the view screen
4.Run a Sync - the To-Do shows completed in ACT
NOTE: ACT was open during the sync, so I had to select F5 (or View/Refresh) for the change to show in ACT

HowardPacker
09-22-2010, 07:59 PM
1.Add a To-Do to ACT scheduled for today (non-recurring)
2.Sync - the To-Do shows in DejaTasks
3.Open the Task in DejaTasks, and tap the Completed checkbox from the view screen
4.Run a Sync - the To-Do shows completed in ACT
NOTE: ACT was open during the sync, so I had to select F5 (or View/Refresh) for the change to show in ACT

The task is still in Act as not completed. I even tried exiting Act and then going back in to see if that would do the trick.

HowardPacker
09-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Bump. I am still having this problem.