PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug when right button on agenda

dpgo
01-26-2019, 12:03 PM
testing beta v.1062 I found a unexpected behaviour, a huge size for right button options menu (Add/Edit)
Same behaviour is common to Tasks, Memos,..

BTW my laptop screen resolution is 1920x1080.

See screenshot275

Thomas
01-28-2019, 07:57 AM
Dpgo,

Thank you for the feedback we will investigate this issue. One thing to try, with the large buttons appearing, press Ctrl + 0 (zero) on your keyboard. Incase this is a zoom issue, it will reset the zoom.

dpgo
01-29-2019, 03:07 AM
Ctrl+0 has not effect
Can you reproduce the reported behaviour?

Dpgo,

Thank you for the feedback we will investigate this issue. One thing to try, with the large buttons appearing, press Ctrl + 0 (zero) on your keyboard. Incase this is a zoom issue, it will reset the zoom.

Thomas
01-29-2019, 07:54 AM
Dpgo,

Not as of yet, but I am still working on it. Is this Windows 10 you are using? If not, what is your current version of Windows?

If so, check here:

1. Right click on the Desktop of Windows
2. Select Display Settings
3. What us the % set to under the Scale and Layout for "Change the size of text, apps, and other items"?

dpgo
02-14-2019, 02:51 AM
Hello Thomas,

here you have:

Windows 7+SP1 (64bits)

Display:Medium -125% (Default)
Custom DPI =125% (Use Windows XP style DPI scaling)
Clear type On

Dpgo,

Not as of yet, but I am still working on it. Is this Windows 10 you are using? If not, what is your current version of Windows?

If so, check here:

1. Right click on the Desktop of Windows
2. Select Display Settings
3. What us the % set to under the Scale and Layout for "Change the size of text, apps, and other items"?

Thomas
02-14-2019, 08:02 AM
Dpgo,

Have you updates to our latest DejaOffice PC CRM build 1075? There were specific fixes for these issues. There should be an "Updated Available" message in the bottom let of DejaOffice PC CRM.

dpgo
03-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Sorry @Thomas, I have been pretty busy, i verified with the version 1087 and the previous problem is no happening anymore :)

Thomas
03-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Glad to hear it! We are always working to improve the program, if there are any other questions please let us know. You can also send any feature requests to "feedback@dejaoffice.com" if you see something you would like added. Also check our Roadmap page to see what's coming:

https://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/DejaOffice_PC_CRM_Product_Roadmap