PDA

View Full Version : CRM features of DejaOffice, a query.

joss2
10-01-2010, 07:45 AM
I came to DejaOffice following a search by OS for an app that would allow me to attach a note to a contact for a specific incoming or outgoing call, many such "call notes" exist, but few will sync back via Exchange, which is what I need.

In effect I'm looking for CRM light, or as it will probably come to be known, Personal Relationship Management.

Am I on the right track? is this feature available through DjO?

thanks

JOHN

DJOCTO
10-03-2010, 09:33 AM
This is a planned feature. Unfortunately we are still fire-fighting with the onboard contacts database. My best guess is about 60 days out before you will see the appearance of a bona-fide "History" database that is tied to each Contacts.

The History database will start out recording things like outgoing calls, completed events and tasks. Over time I hope to add incoming calls, and the exact contents of Emails and SMS, but of course this requires hooking those two separate functions on the phone.

The plans for CompanionLink include synchronization of History to PC Databases that share the same structure; Microsoft BCM, ACT! and maybe some others. Look for this capability in about a 60-90 day time frame (By Christmas).

joss2
10-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for your response, I look forward to the update.