PDA

View Full Version : Option to show Act! 2010 cleared items on calendar

hunter seeker
10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
If you flag an item as cleared in Act! 2010, you have the option of showing the cleared items on the calendar (horizontal line through cleared items), or . When syncing, these are deleted from both the tasks and calendar. The task list should be cleared (in my opinion), but the calendar is my history book. I look back a lot (or did with Palm) to see when I last visited a certain account/territory, or where I was on a given week back in May, etc. If I flag it as completed in Act! , it disappears from the DejaOffice on the Droid. I hope I'm not missing a setup option, but I've looked everywhere I can find to look. With 16 gig available for storage, is there a particular reason cleared items are deleted from the Droid? For the time being, I'm no longer clearing items. Droid 11 - Froyo 2.2 - DejaOffice 1.6.8.

DJOCTO
10-10-2010, 11:48 AM
This is the current behavior.

We are soon to add History functionality to DejaOffice. This includes a history database attached to each contact, and also a history database on the Calendar that shows what was cleared (Events and Tasks) for that day.

Look for this approximately November 2010. We need to get Alarms settled down first, and then it's time for History.

hunter seeker
10-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I upgraded to CompanionLink 4.0 build 4018, and found an option under Activity Mapping tab to 'transfer cleared records'. This keeps the items on the calendar, just not shown as cleared. I can live with that.