PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Views

Flametamer
01-04-2011, 09:18 AM
I'd love to see more information in the month view. I've been using IRT Calendar until finding DJO, and I can see a bit of detail in the month view. I find this helpful, especially while sitting in a meeting and trying to pick a date for a future ____ with the group. Fortunately, DJO and IRT seem to play well together so far, and I can use the IRT Calendar to do this. I'd love to have a single calendar app. . .

molo1227
01-19-2011, 11:02 PM
I'd like to add this this suggestion. Please make the DJO Calendar more viewable like the Palm calendar. I can see the whole day without moving the screen. The Palm screen is a lot smaller but it's able to fit the whole day on the screen. Please shorten the "DejaCalendar" menu tab at the top so you can fit more of the calendar. You should also shorten the size of the time slots so you can fit the whole day on it. If you need a picture of how it should look, please message me.

Jason
01-20-2011, 04:03 PM
I'd love to see more information in the month view. I've been using IRT Calendar until finding DJO, and I can see a bit of detail in the month view. I find this helpful, especially while sitting in a meeting and trying to pick a date for a future ____ with the group. Fortunately, DJO and IRT seem to play well together so far, and I can use the IRT Calendar to do this. I'd love to have a single calendar app. . .

Install the 1.10.2 beta and change your Calendar display setting to "Tablet." Go to Month view, then select Menu, Settingsm Font Size.