PDA

View Full Version : Calendar data misisng

rrs26ja
06-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I am using this program to sync Lotus Notes calendar to my Motorola Droid via Google GMAIL. My contacts synced fine, but in my calendar seems to be missing meetings before 11:30 AM EST. I have checked the time zone, the data did get from Lotus Notes to Google Gmail

Eric
06-09-2010, 03:49 PM
That's a strange problem. So do you have meetings before 11:30 AM EST on your Google calendar? What about on your built-in Droid calendar? And what about in the DejaOffice calendar?

rrs26ja
06-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Eric,

The meetings are missing on both the Dejaoffice calendar as well as the internal Droid calendar. These meetings are on the Lotus Notes and Google Gmail calendars. I am also missing all data between June 11 and July 4th

DJOCTO
06-09-2010, 08:32 PM
If it is both Calendars, it means the data is not coming from the PC.

Since it is future data, it seems likely there is a data reading problem from your Calendar file. For Lotus Notes, in general the data reads from past to future.

I would suggest contacting CompanionLink support for more help with the Lotus Notes sync to catch all the data. Support hours are 7am-4pm Pacific Time on weekdays. For more information, see the CompanionLink webpage.