PDA

View Full Version : Repeating or recurring appts created on phone

dtmfcc
06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
I am researching the HTC Incredible as a replacement for my current phone and Palm Tungsten E. I am definitely replacing my Goldmine with Act 2010. I am a therapist with HIPAA privacy issues for client info, which would include lastnames and phone numbers. I'll be syncing with CompanionLink USB if I go to this.

Here's a pressing question: Does Dejaoffice handle repeating appointments created or edited on the phone? The tech support guy at CompanionLink says that there is a known issue with this, due to be resolved by end of summer.

Please advise, because this is key to my business. Can't leave my Palm behind until this works.

Eric
06-10-2010, 03:05 PM
We're almost there! This month we plan to add the ability to add/edit recurring events on the DejaOffice calendar.

dtmfcc
06-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Excellent. I will keep watching for this. Are there any issues syncing with Act that I should be aware of?

And, do you know if CompanionLink and/or Dejaoffice will allow me to sync only certain fields and only certain records?

Eric
06-11-2010, 08:52 AM
No issues in syncing with ACT!. CompanionLink Express will do the job, and syncs contacts (and any contact fields you'd like to sync), meetings, to-dos, calls, events, personal activities, and vacations. CompanionLink Professional also syncs secondary contacts and opportunities.