PDA

View Full Version : Synced for the first time with my Sprint Evo, all calendar events are missing...

sanjsrik
06-11-2010, 12:08 PM
I just downloaded the application from your website to my Sprint Evo. It's running 2.1, I started the application, asked me if I wanted to sync all my contacts and calendar events and I said yes, and away it went.

Only problme is in the stock calendar all my appointments are correct in Deja Calendar, every single appointment is gone. Not a single one. If i choose to show events from the last right-most sort (not sure what it's called) there is only ONE single repeating event, my father's birthday shows up but it shows up starting from the day he was born in 1941 all the way up to today, EVERY DAY. Basically I now know that my dad's birthday is every single day for the entire length of his life until the present day.

Also, how come I can't make an appointment that repeats? I went into the calendar "New" function and there's nothing in there for a "repeat" appointment. Don't relish having to enter all my repeating stuff 4-5/month. Kind of makes it useles as a reminder.

Contacts "seem" to be okay

DJOCTO
06-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Sanjrik, welcome to our Forums!

> Only problme is in the stock calendar all my appointments are correct in Deja Calendar, every single appointment is gone. Not a single one.

I don't get this. Are the appointments there, or are they gone? Also, are you synchronizing to the PC using CompanionLink or just with Google?

From The DejaOffice application screen, choose Settings, Sync Settings. Make sure "Sync with Android Calendar App" is set. Then synchronize again (whatever way you synchronize). This should match up the Android Calendar and DejaOffice Calendar.

Currently DejaOffice does not allow entry of recurring dates. We require you do it from Google, or Outlook (as the master database). This is to get the application out, because just the UI recurring appointments is very difficult and takes a long time. We have this on our table to do next, so count on a late June release to include entry and full support for Recurring activities.

I hope this information helps!