PDA

View Full Version : dejaoffice contact does not sync with android contact X10 mini

kimis
06-14-2010, 11:32 AM
please advise what could be wrong: the dejacoffove contacs are not being syncronised with the android contacts. The settings is sync with android contacts app. The phone is SE X10 mini.

Theresa
06-14-2010, 01:04 PM
My contacts sync from my MS outlook contacts to my Motorola Droid but my calendar, tasks and memos do not. Any suggestions?

DJOCTO
06-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Theresa, I've already logged three emails to support and at least one phone call from you. While I'm concerned, it greatly degrades from your issues if you spam all available communications systems for what appears to be a simple settings issue. I have a tech trying to contact you. Tell me whether it works out.

kimis
06-14-2010, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=CLCTO;381]Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Thanks for reply - unfortunately this does not do the trick - do you have more suggestions?

kimis
06-15-2010, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=CLCTO;381]Kimis,, run DejaOffice, select "Settings", and "Sync Settings". Check the box for Contacts and Calendar. Then sync again. See if this synchronizes to the onboard applications.

Thanks for reply - unfortunately this does not do the trick - do you have more suggestions?

Having played around the status is: calender is syncronized. It copies android contacts to Dejaoffice contact - but not the other way around. Anyone has any ideas???

lockandkey
06-16-2010, 02:07 AM
Hi

I have the same problem on the X10. Just purchased it and tryed for 4 hours to get this going, with no luck !!!

The contacts get installed fine onto Dejaoffice, however they are not transfering over to the phonebook. I have tried pressing read android data and the sync to android app is checked under settings. I have tried purge and reload and also resend data from pc. Ive also disabled auto sync from google mail, google account.

Now im just lost as to what to do, any ideas on how to get this to sync properly ??

Thanks

Eric
06-16-2010, 02:31 PM
We are testing the sync to the X10 phonebook, and plan to have this resolved soon.

lockandkey
06-17-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks for letting us know, this has been driving me nutts lol. Look forward to it working :)

David
06-17-2010, 10:10 AM
I have the same problem on a Dell Streak. I have transferred contacts from Outlook on my desktop to DejaOffice and that worked, but they are not transferring to the Android contacts. Clicking on read Android data does exactly what it says, it transfers any new contacts from Android to DejaOffice but doesn't transfer the other way round. I have tried all the settings you have suggested in this and the other thread without any success.

Lode Star
06-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Got the same problem with my X10!

DJOCTO
06-17-2010, 12:16 PM
We're checking on this. For Contacts, we've found an issue where Contacts would not sync for Android 1.5/1.6 units. This will be fixed today.

lockandkey
06-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Hi
Ok. Installed latest realease and ..... it worked lol. Thanks you so much.

David
06-18-2010, 08:25 AM
I've now updated with 1.5.4 and the contacts are now syncing - thank you for your very fast response!

Eric
06-18-2010, 08:40 AM
That's great news! If anyone is still having problems with sync on the X10 after our latest update, please let us know right away.

lockandkey
06-19-2010, 01:29 AM
thanks. Syncd and seems to be working. Thank you :)

mikeamoore
06-21-2010, 11:14 PM
I am having this exact same problem on the Samsung Moment that was recently updated to 2.1

Eric
06-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Mike, are you using the latest version of DejaOffice (currently 1.5.4)? If so, and your contacts/calendar still aren't syncing from DejaOffice to the native apps, make sure that in the DejaOffice sync settings you've checked the first two boxes to sync contacts and calendar. Then try a "Read Android Data" sync.

mentat6059
07-01-2010, 08:06 PM
using version 1.5.6 on an X10 and its still broken. Will sometimes sync Deja to andriod OK, sometimes will create a new contact. Refuses to sync android to deja. Calendar sync seems to mostly work. Gave up trying to sync deja contacts to outlook at work

mentat6059
07-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I give up. I have calendar events in outlook, using companionlink I can sync these to deja but they dont flow thru to the android calendar so the agenda widget I use doesn't display them and I get no notification. thank god I am still unsing the trial of this product and didn't waste money on it (and companionlink)

Eric
07-06-2010, 10:47 AM
mentat6059, the DejaCalendar can be set for notifications. You'd go to DejaOffice settings>calendar settings, then put a check in "Ring Alarms" and "Vibrate" or "Play Sound". You say that none of the events are flowing through to the Android calendar. Is it possibly just your Android calendar view settings (maybe they're on a calendar that you're not looking at)? You also mentioned that you were having trouble syncing to Outlook using CompanionLink. CompanionLink tech support can help you with that if you want to give them a call.

mentat6059
07-07-2010, 05:40 PM
definately only one android calendar. I use an agenda widget that displays upcomming events and tasks on the screen, it doesnt read the dejaoffice calendar

Eric
07-08-2010, 03:44 PM
mentat6059, you say you have one Android calendar. Does this the calendar have the same name as your Google account calendar? DejaOffice syncs to your Google account calendar (the calendar that is in sync with your Google account when you have Google sync turned on).

Bluesnowman
07-24-2010, 03:23 AM
I have the moto droid and just solved the problem of contacts not tranferring to the droid contact app. I went into the droid contact app menu and clicked display options. Then clicked my google account, then clicked (display) all contacts. They suddenly all appeared, all 1200. not just 30. and it only took me 5 hours. somebody shoot me now!!!!

DJOCTO
07-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Blue is that for Droid or Droid X?