Thread: Evo 4g Android Contact Storage size keeps growing

Question Evo 4g Android Contact Storage size keeps growing

I have an Evo 4G, Froyo, and synchronize Android contacts with Deja Office. After several weeks the phone reports low memory and Contacts Storage has grown to about 250 MB. The only solution I have found is to delete everything in contact storage and to download all contacts when I synchronize the next time. This is inconvenient because I have to do it every few weeks and it also deletes all of my call history. Is there another solution?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbio View Post
    I have an Evo 4G, Froyo, and synchronize Android contacts with Deja Office. After several weeks the phone reports low memory and Contacts Storage has grown to about 250 MB. The only solution I have found is to delete everything in contact storage and to download all contacts when I synchronize the next time. This is inconvenient because I have to do it every few weeks and it also deletes all of my call history. Is there another solution?
    Hi Bobbio,

I can imagine losing call history must be frustrating.
    So if iam hearing you correctly DejaOffice, over time is using 250MB for Contact info. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
    Also if you could give me some additional information about your configuration please.

Sync Method
    CompanionLink Version and build
    DejaOffice version
    SD Card Storage size
    Does your contacts database include image files or other memory intensive content?