+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Questions

Question Common Questions

At some point in the future, this post will be updated with the most frequently asked questions.

For now, many questions you may have are addressed in the Classroom, where you'll find a walkthrough guide for DejaOffice.

www.dejaoffice.com/classroom

Is this classroom going to be open for iPhone users soon?

DejaOffice Team Member
    Yes, we plan to have the iPhone classroom finished soon (possibly in the next one to two weeks).

Kaena-
    From some of the Android posts I’ve read, some problems or issues encountered & leading to questions may be due to a specific handset or possibly the Android OS version running DJO. Some are able to do certain things with their handset while others are not. I am assuming it would be the same between Android and the iPhone OS.
    Could I suggest you have a separate Common Questions sticky for the Android and for the iPhone forums.? Or break this section down into the two. Making it easier for each OS user to find help for their device.

Unhappy Deja Office stop working ???

Love this application... For some reason I can't add/edit anything...Please need some help...
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lmsepulveda View Post
    Love this application... For some reason I can't add/edit anything...Please need some help...
    thanks
    Is that for DejaCal, or also DejaContacts. You should be able to Long-Press and then add, and also hit the "+" button in the corner.

Would you explain logging under General Settings. What does it do and why should I use it?
    Also the choices Email Log and Log Android DB. I am using DejaOffice on Droid X.

I have the same problem. All ofmthe sudden i cannot add contacts or edit existing if i edit existing the changes do not save and i cannot add t all the plus button does not work, ever since the last update....

DejaOffice Team Member
    Shane - There was a bug in v. 1.1.4 that may be the cause of your issue. DJO v.1.1.5 is now available for download from the iTunes Store and should fix the problem.
    Last edited by Thomas; 01-12-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo

I'm brand new here; here is my first post. I just got a Droid 2 Global, and I want to sync with either MS Outlook 2010 or Palm desktop 6.2.2. First, any advice on which PC app to sync with? And, which DejaOffice product(s) will I need. I can probably figure out the second part, but it usually helps to ask around...

Thanks very much.

+ Reply to Thread