+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Questions

Further details: I must return or keep the Droid 2 Global within the next few days. So, a prompt response will really help. Thanks again.

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chimayniac View Post
    Further details: I must return or keep the Droid 2 Global within the next few days. So, a prompt response will really help. Thanks again.
    You can try a demo version of either CompanionLink for Outlook or Palm Desktop.
    This Link Might be helpful:
    http://www.companionlink.com/products/

You can demo any of our for purchase products for up to 14 days.

Thanks very much, Thomas. I'll see if there are any posts about the better of Palm / Outlook, then try a beta. I hope to use DejaOffice to complete the sync tools. Any opinions about DejaOffice, even though it's not really a CompanionLink question?

Thanks again!

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chimayniac View Post
    Thanks very much, Thomas. I'll see if there are any posts about the better of Palm / Outlook, then try a beta. I hope to use DejaOffice to complete the sync tools. Any opinions about DejaOffice, even though it's not really a CompanionLink question?

Thanks again!
    Hi Chimayniac,

Just to be clear. Companionlink Desktop SW and DejaOffice for Adnroid/iPhone are all designed programmed and supported by the same company and development team. This forum is DejaOffice specific, but questions regarding both products are welcome and encouraged.
    Especially for users like yourself who will be using the two in tandem.

Syncing to Palm Desktop or Outlook is a personal decision. We have a lot of people doing both. Our vision here is that you pick your PIm and your Phone and we will provide a sync solution. That way you are not tied down by sync limitations.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks again! That will help a lot. The argument for Palm is that the Palm handset can be an emergency backup. The argument for Outlook is that it is maintained and updated, not to mention having "Help" services. We'll see what the popular opinion is.

Cheers to all.

Any future plans for a desktop DejaOffice?

I have a Motorola Droid X and I am in the process of falling in love with DejaOffice and my old Palm Desktop is on the verge of being let go. The only thing stopping me from totally ditching it is that there isn't a DejaOffice Desktop. Any plans or chance of that happening? I would gladly pay a few bucks for this. In the meantime, I'm trying to keep my Palm Desktop and Google contacts and DejaOffice all synced with each other.....not easy. LOL I am wondering one thing. Does DejaOffice pull info from Google contacts (like how my Droid automatically pulls it's contact info from my Google contacts).

Thanks,
    Robyne

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTraw View Post
    I have a Motorola Droid X and I am in the process of falling in love with DejaOffice and my old Palm Desktop is on the verge of being let go. The only thing stopping me from totally ditching it is that there isn't a DejaOffice Desktop. Any plans or chance of that happening? I would gladly pay a few bucks for this. In the meantime, I'm trying to keep my Palm Desktop and Google contacts and DejaOffice all synced with each other.....not easy. LOL I am wondering one thing. Does DejaOffice pull info from Google contacts (like how my Droid automatically pulls it's contact info from my Google contacts).

Thanks,
    Robyne
    Hi Robyn,

When it comes to your love for your new Droid I will advise you to embrace the power of and...
    When you combine DejaOffice, with CompanionLink PC Desktop, you can keep your old Palm Desktop and sync everything right to your Android.

Let the love affair continue!

Hi Thomas,

Will Companionlink sync DejaOffice for Android with Palmdesktop on a Windows 7 PC?

Thanks
    John

DejaOffice Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brjlk View Post
    Hi Thomas,

Will Companionlink sync DejaOffice for Android with Palmdesktop on a Windows 7 PC?

Thanks
    John
    Hi John,

Yes it will. Just use the link below to enter your PIM and Phone info. We will recommend the appropriate CompanionLink Version that will support your configuration.

Enjoy!

Thanks Thomas,

I will be getting my Android phone this week end, and the first thing I will do is to install Companionlink.

John

+ Reply to Thread